5 management modes of storage shelves to establish high […]
5 management modes of storage shelves to establish high-efficiency storage management--Yinjin Commercial Equipment Co., Ltd.
With the development of the economy, as the world's cooperation is getting closer, the logistics industry has occupied an important position in the market. As the basic equipment of the logistics industry, storage shelves play an increasingly important role.
The following mainly introduces the five major management functions of storage shelves:
1. The storage shelf is a combination of ready-made frame structures, which can make full use of the warehouse space, improve the storage capacity utilization rate, and expand the storage capacity of the warehouse.
2. The goods placed on the storage shelf will not squeeze each other, and the material loss is very small, which can maintain the function of the goods themselves and reduce the loss of the goods.
3. The quality of the stored goods can be guaranteed. Generally, moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-theft and other measures are taken to improve the storage quality of medicines.
4. The goods in the storage shelves are easy to access, easy to count and measure, and can be scientifically first-in, first-out. Fluent shelves are the best choice.
5. Mechanized and automated cargo storage management, modern management concepts of how to save costs and improve efficiency, has been the primary consideration of logistics managers, and how to effectively use storage space and improve the use of warehouse capacity, it is also quickly important Agenda.
The storage space for sales is actually an intermediate station for the procurement and distribution of goods, a hub and bridge for storing and transporting goods in the middle. For a complete, comprehensive, and high-selling logistics information system platform, it is necessary to understand the management and operation of the warehouse.
In addition, compared with other common warehouse facilities for storing goods, its specifications and requirements are more stringent. The goods stored in the warehouse must not only meet their basic conditions, but also continue to strengthen and improve the specifications according to the requirements of GSP.
Therefore, combined with continuous improvement of storage and shelf life management, warehousing and shelf storage management is the basis for making commodities more neat, standardized and orderly, and is one of the most important parts.