1. The three-dimensional structure can make full use of […]
1. The three-dimensional structure can make full use of warehouse space, improve warehouse capacity utilization, and expand warehouse storage capacity;
2. Convenient storage of goods, first-in-first-out, 100% selection ability, smooth inventory turnover;
3. The goods in the warehouse shelves are clear at a glance, which facilitates the very important management tasks such as inventory, division, and measurement;
4. Satisfy the storage and centralized management needs of a large number of goods and a wide variety of goods. With the use of mechanical handling tools, the order of storage and handling can also be well organized;
5. The goods stored in the shelves are not squeezed from each other, and the material loss is small, which can completely guarantee the function of the physical capital and reduce the potential loss of the goods during storage;
6. To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture, dust, theft, and vandalism can be taken to improve the quality of material storage;
7, to meet the needs of modern enterprises with low-cost, low-loss, high-efficiency logistics supply chain management.
8. Large bearing capacity, not easy to deform, reliable connection, easy disassembly and assembly, diversification,
The so-called industrial shelf refers to the high-load, high-space-use shelf products used in industrial goods, ports, docks, and logistics enterprises. With the development, industrial shelves have developed into modern storage devices with unique forms and functions, which have made great contributions to industrial development and greatly improved the management efficiency and work efficiency of enterprises. Its main functions are twofold:
Double the inventory capacity in limited areas; (Different shelf structure forms have different space utilization rates. Reasonable shelf structure forms and layouts are based on the type of goods, the management requirements for the goods, the type of warehouse, and the mechanical storage and transportation equipment. Type, etc.)
The speed of storage and transfer meets the requirements of the supply chain. (Different goods and batches of goods stipulate different supply chains and supply chain rates. Ordinary industrial storage shelves or automated three-dimensional inventory systems can completely match the different supply chain rate requirements).