There are many types of storage shelves, and for differ […]
There are many types of storage shelves, and for different types, the design scheme and the connection method will be different.
Installation method of medium-sized shelves:
1. Erect a column, insert two beams at the bottom of the diamond-shaped hole and pay attention to alignment.
2. Erect another column piece, insert the beam according to step 1 and pay attention to alignment.
3. In accordance with the above insertion method, insert the remaining beams in order according to the required layer height and pay attention to alignment.
4. Put the laminates on the P-beams in sequence, and finish.
Installation method of heavy shelves:
1. First, install the horizontal pull (cross brace) and diagonal pull (branch brace) on the post with screws.
2. Two assembled pillar pieces (one pillar piece = two pillars (a few horizontal pulls and a few diagonal pulls)) stand on the ground.
3. The distance between the two pillars is adjusted to the length of the beam, and then the beam can be installed.
4. When installing the sub-frame, first install the pillar pieces, and then adjust the distance of the installed pillar pieces from one side of the main frame to the length of the beam, and then install the beam.
Connection method of angle steel shelf:
The main connection method of angle steel shelves is plug connection, and the auxiliary connection is bolt connection. The upper and lower end shelves of the shelf are bolted to play a role in stabilizing the overall shelf; the middle shelf is inserted, which reduces the structure and reduces the installation time.
Middle A shelf connection method:
The connection method of the A shelf is all plug-in connection, and the overall structure is not very stable. In particular, the A-rack has a progressive plug-in structure. The support arm first inserts the two uprights into a pair of frames, and then the shelves and beams. The two sub-frames are plugged into a whole shelf, no bolt connection is used in the whole process, the parts are stuck for mutual plugging, and finally the safety pins are installed on the hanging claws at both ends of the upper and lower beams.
Installation method of cantilever rack:
1. Special profiles are used as the base, and two pieces of C-shaped steel are welded together back to back with connecting steel plates. The width of the connecting steel plate is the width of the column.
2. After welding the two pieces of C-shaped steel, connect the bolt holes at the position of the connecting post to facilitate connection with the post.
3. The bottom plate is welded and connected to facilitate the connection between the expansion bolt and the ground.
Middle B butterfly hole shelf connection method:
The middle B butterfly hole shelf is mainly welded, that is, the connection between the post and the tie rod; the auxiliary connection is the plug connection, that is, the connection between the beam and the frame, and finally the safety pins are installed on the hanging claws at both ends of the beam.
Middle B diamond hole shelf connection method:
The main connection method of the middle B diamond hole shelf is bolt connection, that is, the connection between the column and the tie rod; the auxiliary connection is the bolt connection, that is, the connection between the beam and the frame, and finally the safety pins are installed on the hanging claws at both ends of the beam