With the rapid development of modern industry and the s […]
With the rapid development of modern industry and the substantial increase in material flow, heavy-duty racks occupy a very important position in logistics and warehouses. They should be planned, designed and used reasonably, so as to better realize the modern management of the warehouse and improve the warehouse Features. The heavy-duty racks are assembled by columns, beams, cross braces, diagonal braces and self-locking bolts. They are not only suitable for many types of small batch items, but also for small types of large quantities. They are generally used in high-level warehouses and super-high positions in various industries. The warehouse is named after its load of more than 500kg. Yashang storage shelves will answer for you:
How to distinguish good from bad
(1) Material and thickness. High-quality steel and suitable thickness are important indicators to ensure the quality and load-bearing capacity of heavy-duty shelves. Only by using good steel materials and suitable thickness can the load-bearing capacity be achieved and customers can use it with more confidence. This can be identified by weighing;
(2) Structure. The two accessories, divider and column, are important parts of heavy-duty racks. The separator has a very good strengthening effect on the strength, safety and overall stability of the heavy-duty shelf. In addition, because heavy-duty racks are usually operated by forklifts, the chances of hitting the columns of the heavy-duty racks are relatively high, and the column protectors can prevent the heavy-duty racks from being damaged by greater impact. Therefore, the more bending the cross section of the column, the more uniform the structure is, the better; the more hooks of the beam, the more force the better; the inner side of the hook must be close to the side of the column without gaps, so that the structure can be stable and strong. Durable. Mainly through observation and identification;
(3) Surface treatment. If the surface is sprayed uniformly and has strong adhesion, it is easy to embroider if it is easy to fall off. Whether the surface spraying is uniform depends on whether there is any omission on the inner edge of the shelf hole. In addition, it is necessary to observe whether there is blistering, orange peel, etc., which can also be identified by tapping with a hard object;
(4) Welding process. The best way to identify is to observe to see if the weld is even and full (the fish scale is the best), and whether there is any missing or false welding defects;
(5) Installation quality. The main identification method is measurement. The verticality error and diagonal error must meet the standards (however, if you choose a professional shelf company, the final installation quality must meet the standards).
Usually, the goods are stored on the shelf after being assembled through unit equipment such as pallets and storage cages. The load of each unit is generally within 4000kg, and there are usually two units on each floor, which are stored with mechanical handling equipment, which is suitable for most warehouses or product goods;
The unit shelf span is generally within 4m, the depth is within 1.5m, the shelf height of low and high warehouses is generally within 12m, and the shelf height of super-high warehouses is generally within 30m (such warehouses are basically automated warehouses, and the total shelf height is determined by Several sections of uprights within 12m), which can freely adjust the height of each layer in integer multiples of 75mm;
With 100% random picking characteristics of goods. Handling machinery such as forklifts can reach any cargo location for storage operations, and storage operations are convenient and fast.