Shelves can be divided into general shelves and special […]
Shelves can be divided into general shelves and special shelves according to the applicability of the shelves. According to the manufacturing materials of the shelves, steel shelves, reinforced concrete shelves, steel and steel reinforced cohesive hybrid shelves, wooden shelves, steel-wood composite shelves. According to the degree of closure of the shelf, it is divided into open shelves, semi-closed shelves, closed shelves and the like. Layered frame, layer frame, cabinet frame, drawer frame, cantilever frame, tripod frame, grid frame, etc. according to structural features. According to the movable part of the shelf, fixed shelves, mobile shelves, rotating shelves, combined shelves, adjustable shelves, mobile storage shelves and so on. According to the shelf use, the pharmacy shelves, convenience store shelves, etc., according to the shelf structure, the overall structure, the shelves directly support the warehouse roof and the shed, the split structure, the shelves and buildings are divided into two independent systems.
Then the specific role of the shelf is:
1. Warehouse shelf has large bearing capacity, is not easy to deform, reliable connection, easy to assemble and disassemble
2. Three-dimensional structure, can make full use of warehouse space, improve warehouse capacity utilization, and expand warehouse storage capacity;
3. Convenient access to goods, can achieve first-in-first-out, 100% selection ability, smooth inventory turnover;
4. The goods in the warehouse shelves are clear at a glance, which is convenient for inventory, division, measurement and other important management tasks;
5. To meet the needs of large-volume goods, a wide variety of storage and centralized management, and with the mechanical handling tools, the same order of storage and handling can be done;
6. The goods stored in the shelves are not squeezed out of each other, and the loss of materials is small, which can completely guarantee the function of the capital body and reduce the possible losses of the goods in the storage link;
7. To ensure the quality of stored goods, measures such as moisture, dust, burglary and vandalism can be taken to improve the quality of material storage;
8. To meet the management needs of modern enterprises with low cost, low loss and high efficiency logistics supply chain.