Heavy-duty shelves (also called storage cabinets). Shel […]
Heavy-duty shelves (also called storage cabinets). Shelves are fully enclosed metal storage devices for placing items. They are suitable for warehouses, workshops and production offices to store tools (measures), spare parts, instruments and drawings. Related items and materials. Cooperating with parts boxes, hanging boards, drawers and other accessories can further increase the storage function of the locker, and realize the unified management of factory production equipment, tools, spare parts and other items.
1. It is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate through shearing, stamping, bending, welding and assembly. The welding part of the cabinet adopts high-standard welding, and the surface is flat and smooth.
2. The overall structure is reasonably designed, exquisite in shape, durable, and large in internal storage. Drawers or multiple layers can be set according to different requirements.
3. The plywood and column adopt unique structural design to meet the load demand and ensure their safety and reliability. And the laminate can be adjusted or taken and placed freely and conveniently, which is convenient for placing items of different heights.
4. The load capacity of each layer in the standard cabinet is 100KG.
5. It is suitable for the unified management of various tools, products, mechanical parts, mold parts, etc. placed between various processing workshops, automobile maintenance and warehouses.
6. Excellent selection of materials, exquisite workmanship, and electrostatic spraying treatment to make it less susceptible to the influence of humid environment.